Farish A. Jenkins Jr.
viagra on Flickr” href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/tyfn/8269265563/”> UBC Student Recreation Centre Front Desk
Today 300 tickets will be exclusively available to current University of British Columbia (UBC) students for the sold out Canada/Spain Davis Cup tie according to Kavie Toor, viagra buy
Associate Director of Facilities and Business Development for UBC Athletics and Recreation. These tickets have been set aside by UBC Athletics for an in-person sale at the UBC Student Recreation Centre (SRC). As I wrote last month, medicine
from Feb 1-3rd UBC is hosting the first round of the Canada/Spain tie at the Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre.
Canada and Spain have only met once before in 1991, which Spain won 4-1. Spain is ranked number 1 and have been in 4 of the last 5 Davis Cup Finals, winning 3 of them. The Canadian team will not be announced until a later time, although 13th ranked Milos Raonic, 125th ranked Vasek Pospisil, and number 5 doubles ranked Daniel Nestor are likely to compete. As 4th ranked Rafael Nadal continue to recover from injury, Spain is hoping he will be ready to join a team that potentially contains 5th ranked David Ferrer and 11th ranked Nicolás Almagro.
Tickets are $30 (before taxes and fees) at the UBC SRC front desk beginning at 10am. Further information here.
RULES AND PROMOTION DETAILS
- Tickets are only available to current UBC students who are paying Athletic & Recreation fees
- Students must provide a valid UBC student ID upon purchase
- Tickets will be available on a first come first serve basis
- Payment in full for tickets is due on December 13th.
- Maximum two tickets available per UBC student
- Tickets are not to be resold
- No refunds or exchanges on any tickets
- Once purchased, tickets will be available at the Thunderbird Arena Box Office on the day of the event. The student who purchased the tickets will be required to present their valid UBC student ID to pick up tickets at Will Call on the day of the event.
Get there early, tickets should go quickly.